Thursday, June 18, 2015

Twilight Struggle - Boardgame


I played this game for the first time today with Leslie.  For a two player game it has enough depth in tactics and a simple enough game mechanic to provide a great couple of hours entertainment.  It's slotted into my "will have to buy this" category.

In the early war I as Russia won the Korean conflict, the Arab-Israeli War and the Vietnam conflict,  So I was racing away in the early war game, then Leslie started to come back in the Mid-War period.  I was still making inroads around the world, but Leslie was playing the victory point win, rather than a territory match.

Slotted for a game next Tuesday.  Hopefully I may have read the rules by then and learnt from my mistakes.

Rules link: Twilight Struggle Rules-2009.pdf

Rating: 8/10




Board at the time I had to leave.  USA victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment