Monday, July 3, 2017

Ironclads - Looking for Brisbane player(s)

Right, I'm looking to find a tolerant person who's interested in playing this wonderful and complex game. Yes it's complex, it's full of charts, and the wording is wonderful and such, today I believe they call it "chunky"...  Anyway, I loved this game, I did play this with a friend who I've lost contact with for reasons I can't recall now, but seeing I can't afford to build ACW armies small ships represented as counters on a map seems like a decent replacement (oh who am I kidding, no it's not, but you have to settle with what you have).


The obligatory link to BoardGameGeek for those who need to know more => LINK

WARNING: I've not played in ages, probably twenty years I'd hazard a guess, so the learning curve will be steep.  This will cut both ways unless you, the person who responds knows the game like the back of your hand! 

Till next time.

The Hon. John

No comments:

Post a Comment