Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What's News!

School holidays and my children have driven me mad already.

My daughter blew out my download capacity in one day and night. She's now banned for eternity (or until hell freezes over).

I've been finishing off a number of projects sitting on my table. I struggled over my Phoenix Guard, the 20 took me over a week to complete (normally that would only be a days work). Sadly I've not rapt with the result, but they're done and are now in the cabinet, where they will be forgotten about.

I was lucky to have Bec from Blind Pig come over today and carve up some MDF for me for terrain projects. I'm building a whole lot of islands and water features for an Uncharted Seas tournament I'm running in October. Should be good. I'm certainly enjoying myself with this project and it's set a different pace for me.

Been working on some Malifaux for Sam and that's been fun. I confess that I'm addicted to Gremlins. They are just so much fun.

So that's it for the moment.

Cheers

John

No comments:

Post a Comment