Friday, September 24, 2010

Saturday Update

Time flys when you are having fun.

I've made inroads into making a lot of island terrain for Uncharted Seas. My only concern is that it almost looks like I could use it for other systems, which on the whole may not be too bad. I guess that I am just a fussy chap when it comes to doing things.

Sam came and went on Friday, taking away his first lot of Gremlins and leaving me with more than enough to keep me happy. I'll just need to sit down and consider what terrain ideas to use for his Gremlins. I do try to make each of them unique, but I'm feeling I'm running out of options.

Peace and quiet for the last two days has been broken by the return of my daughter from her two day girl friend stay over. My cats have gone into hiding again.

Currently storing all my music CDs on my PC now. Don't know how many I've done, but I've used up 27G to do so and I'm only 1/10 of the way there. Damn this new technology. Mind you I'll never give up my hard copy books for ebooks. Why? Because in the end if the whole world goes pear shape and power supplies dry up, my books will still function. All praise the printed word.

Well I'm off to see if my terrain has dried.

Cheers

John

No comments:

Post a Comment