Friday, September 25, 2015

A to Z of Me - thanks Kaptain Kobold!

I watch and read a number of blogs.  This morning one popped up on Stronghold Rebuilt.  As always I like to pinch ideas from people (who pinched his idea from...).....

The A-Z of Me

From Stronghold Rebuilt: Picked this meme up from HeroPress 

So here I go...

A - Age: 50's somewhere

B - Biggest Fear: Living in a muslim dominated society.

C - Current Time: 8:30 AEST

D - Drink You Last Had: Red Eye Apple Cider

E - Easiest Person To Talk To: Myself

F - Favorite Song: Nope, none comes to mind.

G - Ghosts, Are They Real?: Yes

H - Hometown: Classified, but state records show Brisbane.

I - In Love With: ......... 30 years married, fill in the dots.

J - Jealous Of: People my "age" who still have full time employment.

K - Killed Someone? Only indirectly by government decisions.

L - Last Time You Cried? This morning.

M - Middle Name... :  Starts with A

N - Number Of Siblings: One

O - One Wish... :  To die in peace.

P - Person Who You Last Called: My son.

Q - Question You're Always Asked: Honestly how old are you, really?

R - Reason To Smile: Hope of seeing grandchildren sometime in the future.

S - Song Last Sang: I don't sing.

T - Time You Woke Up: 5:30 am

U - Underwear Colour: Today? White.

V - Vacation Destination: There's no place like home.

W - Worst Habit: Ego

X - X-Rays: Lost count, too many.

Y - Your Favorite Food: English food my grandmother and mother made.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment