Monday, January 11, 2010

A Quiet Day Recovering

I spent it going slow today. Saw the Doctor and have managed to loose another 1kg,I'm (according to my Dr)at my lowest weight in 3 years. Still a medical anomoly.

So I've taken a break from my Malifaux, and started work on my Pulp Fiction. My 18 Rocketeers are done and based. 10 Zepplin Troopen with Gas Mask have now been added to the list. Another 10 Troopen to follow. The Gyro crew (Packs 1 & 2) have been undercoated.

I've bought a lot of 3/8" and 1/2" washers to use as bases for my figures. I'm using the old cereal and figure boxes (guess which company?) cardboard as a surface on the washers. Looking good so far, and the cardboard bottom saves wear and tear on my terrain pieces.

Been watching/listening to the X-Files. I confess that I seem to have almost perfect recall of episodes, but can't remember a rule set for the life of trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment