Friday, January 22, 2010

Game Table cleared!

I undertook a major task today. I have for some time, at least since November, been loading my game table with terrain building projects, figures and brick'a'brack. Needless to say, I have been embarrassed when people mention playing a game at my place. So rather than look for further excuses, I decided to clear the table.

When you house is already crammed with books, boxes and figures, it hard to find a spare space to move things to. I had popped into a storage business to buy some archive boxes and have, to date, filled almost 40 of them with books and papers. I can't believe that I had that many novels and paperwork. Mind you with over 30 years worth of accumulation I guess that it does all add up.

So apart from a few loose items on the table, it's now cleared and I'm "officially" open for gaming business.

No comments:

Post a Comment