Thursday, January 21, 2010

Empire of the Petal Throne

Happy days are here again.. (we all know that song surely)

My order from the US for the last EPT (Empire of the Petal Throne) books has arrived. I now have all the publications (excluding fanzines etc) for EPT now. I'm ecstatic!

So what arrived?

Missum! Miniature Rules for Tekumel
Qadardalikoi (another set of miniature rules)
The Armies of Tekumel: Volume 1 - Tsolyanu
The Armies of Tekumel: Volume 2 - Yan Kor and Allies
The Armies of Tekumel: Volume 3 - Mu'ugalavya
The Armies of Tekumel: Volume 4 - Salarvya
The Armies of Tekumel: Volume 5 - Livyanu and Tsolei
The Armies of Tekumel: Volume 6 - Shenyu
Deeds of the Ever-Glorious: Histories of the Tsolyani Legions
The Tsolyani Language Part 1
The Tsolyani Language Part 2
The Tsolyani Language - Pronunciation Guide CD
War of the Wizards

My Tekumel figures from Eureka are here, all I need to do now is slot them into assembly line.

No comments:

Post a Comment