Saturday, May 26, 2018

This Scale is Broken Challenge Week #10

I have put my foot in it this time.  I've put the weight on, but still under 100kg.

Starting Weight: 231.49lb
Previous Weeks Weight: 214.95lb
This Weeks Weight: 218.26lb
Total weight lost: 13.23lb
Percentage: 5.7

GAINED:  3.31lb

What happened?  I had stopped taking some of my medication.  I find that at times I need to be able to be free of the constraints that medication place on me, and of course I just can't afford to fill the scripts (which is the primary reason in most cases).  I'm back on the tablets, so I'm hoping that I'll shed the souls I've consumed and return to a lower weight by next weigh in... here's hoping.

WEEKLY VIDEO REPORT is here for those that wish to view it.

Till next time.

The Hon. John

No comments:

Post a Comment