Saturday, March 24, 2018

This Scale is Broken Challenge Post #1

I have taken up the challenge thrown down by Dan Hughes of This Game is Broken Podcast and Dan & Cora segment on The Dice Tower youTube channel.

So Dan posted:

This is a group for people who want to participate in the weight loss challenge of the This Game is Broken challenge.

Weigh in day is Sunday. Post your lbs lost for the week, your total lbs lost since 19th of March 2018, and your % of total weight lost and you'll be included in the league table on the video released on the following Monday or Tuesday.

Good luck!!

Well today is the first Sunday 25th March 2018.


Please ignore horrible feet.
It's Sunday morning in Brisbane Australia and weigh in time. Mucking about converting kg to lbs.
Start: 231.49lb
Weigh in: 222.67lb
loss: 8.82lb
Percentage: 3.8%

Hope that's what you were after Dan.
I should call this My Scale is Dodgy.... once my GP is back I'll get her scale photo as a more accurate representation!

Till next time.
The Hon. John

ADDENDUM: 26th March 2018 Monday Morning


Look at that another 1kg lost!  Either that or my scales are truly broken? 

No comments:

Post a Comment