Saturday, August 16, 2014

Heroquest, Advanced Heroquest, Warhammer Quest - call it what you want.

Thanks to my friend Michael S and Mantic with the Dungeon Saga dungeon crawler style game I have been searching through my collection, trying to find everything I have and working out what I want.

It was not an easy task.  More frustration than success and I realise there are gaps in my collections.

I was generally surprised that I had most of these figures.

The four heroes, off for a bath in Dettol and a new paint scheme.

Damn, 2 short of the 20.  Off to be stripped and a new paint scheme.
I need 2 more of these models to complete the set.
Willing to pay AUS$3 if painted, maybe AUS$5 is fresh on/off sprue
While searching for shields I found the original shields
for the slot version of the Skaven shown above.

Henchmen.  Now I see from the photo above they have a shield.
No slot like the skaven for a shield to be placed.
I do have spare shields that should rectify this problem.

I require 2 more of these figures.
Willing to pay AUS$3 if painted, maybe AUS$5 is fresh on/off sprue.

I require 6 of these figures.
Willing to pay AUS$3 if painted, maybe AUS$5 is fresh on/off sprue
Honestly I had hordes of these models, but need to have survived the years.

I require 6 of these figures.
Willing to pay AUS$3 if painted, maybe AUS$5 is fresh on/off sprue

I require 12 of these.  Yes I have enough from the AHQ set,
but I'm trying to complete each game as a seperate project.
People may wonder why I have requested a price I'm willing to pay.  Yes these figures are out of production but they are far from rare.  I really can only consider Australia sellers as the postage costs from overseas breaks the price expectation, I'm sure my UK friends won't part with them for 50p just to offset the postage drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment