Wednesday, February 16, 2011

On a brighter note....

I do love those ....

I like leaving things open ended .....

There it is again .....

Stop it ......

Sorry, I'm back on track.

I have been painting again. What have I been painting?

Lots. I finished Sam's Daemons for him to take to Quarter Master.
I'm working on painting Bruce's Epic Imperial Guard. Still getting there though.
I painted for Pat his FSA for DW.
I'm almost finished Luke's Pulp City figures, just three to go now.
Interspersed with that I have been doing the odd Epic units for me.

Read Going Postal by Terry Pratchett (yes read, no audio this time), will have to get Making Money next.

Had a small clean out of rubbish for the kerb collection by the Council. It's amasing how quickly the vultures arrive. I'd only had it out 30 minutes and three cars pulled up and "sorted" (ie tossed about) the rubbish. And believe me it is rubbish. The only thing as of this afternoon that had been taken was an old plastic tub which the kids used as a toy box when they were little. No taste for somepeople.

Currently resting. Will go back and finish Luke's Heroes now, might post some pictures shortly.

Cheers from the Mad One

Lord McD

No comments:

Post a Comment