Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Last Prussians and WWI Germans Arrive

Today was a good day, apart from the flooding. The last figures for my Prussians and WWI Germans came.

I must say that I am very happy with the Old Glory 25s Range. I was a little worried that the Prussians would have been a bit of a dissappointment. However this is not the case. The figures are just what I wanted. I can actually see the uniform details, which was lacking from another range I had purchased. So I think I've about 1,000 odd figures to paint now. Dare I even think about Russians.

Amongst the goodies received were my WWI Germans. I've now everything I need to play The Great War by Warhammer Historical, although I've got the rules from Too Fat Lardies which might sway me to another rule set. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment