Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday from Woe to Go!

It always happens when I have to head out into the real world that I pay the penalty afterwards. So starting off the day with a horrible migraine I slowly regained my health my midday. It doesn't help when your daughter invites one of her more vocal friends over. So I escaped, using the excuse of going to the second hand bookshop as a place of refuge. Well that was a good move. They had restocked the Doctor Who section and I acquired another 26 novels I didn't have.

So feeling better, whether from the adrenalin rush from finding some books or the drugs finally kicked in I returned home in a good mood.

I'm working on a secret project for a friend. My improved mood has improved the secret project and it is moving ahead. More will be revealed when it is finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment