Monday, March 15, 2010

Fairy Meat - Miniatures Game

Every now and then I have a gander on DrivethruRPG. Occassionally they'll have something there that will catch my attention. For those who don't know, DrivethruRPG sell PDF versions of a lot of games, mostly RPGs. However I do find some miniature based system available.

When I bought the Army Builder programme I remember seeing a set of lists for Fairy Meat. Only until last night did I finally see what the game was all about. It's a set of miniature rules for ravenous fairies. Loved it from first sight. The fact that I bought the core rules and four expansions for just on AUS$50, was even better. Of course printing the rulebooks will bump the actual cost up, but I still think it's a good option. I really like the fact that I can get the rules immediately, and if I really like it I can then purchase a hard copy from whichever supplier can get it in.

So I'm off to go looking for fairies and gnomes and all things fae.

No comments:

Post a Comment