Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm really cranky and distressed

It takes a lot to get me angry. Well maybe angry isn't the right word, but I'm bloody annoyed with people.

I'm annoyed with people who let you spend money on them and their kids, then can't even be bothered to buy your wife a cup of coffee when out.

People who leave their vehicles with you and head overseas, come back and don't even bring back a tacky tourist gift as a thanks.

People who stay with you, and don't even make a token offering for the generosity you've given them.

People who only call you or visit when you're the last person on their list and they're bored.

People who only call you when they want to tell you how magnificant their life is, all about their new job/house/holiday etc.

People who are only interested in themselves and don't care about the feelings of others.

People who take people for granted.

People that always have to practice "one up manship" with every opportunity.

I really hate people at the moment, and they wonder why I don't leave home anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment