Friday, April 30, 2010

No rest for the wicked!

Sigh.....

I decided that a change is always better than a holiday.

So what did I do?

I moved furniture around. Reorganised my studio. I managed to move a whole heap of stuff to another pile of stuff. Admittedly I can now maneuver around my game table without knocking over a whole lot of other stuff! Being portly has its disadvantages.

Joy of Joy! Adam from WarPuppy just delivered my order. I bought 30 packets of sleeves for my FFG's. Just as well, I got my Warrior Knights boardgame, and there are a hell of a lot of cards to sleeve. Now all I need is some hard plastic boxes to store them all in.

Tomorrow, its Blind Pig. Uncharted Seas! for starters. Then I think I'll have a few lazy games of Malifaux.

I'll be bringing a number of pieces with me tomorrow, people seem to want to see what I'm up to.

Cheers

Mad Jack McMac

No comments:

Post a Comment