Monday, April 19, 2010

Cranky old man remains cranky

Well my mood continues to be "cranky".

My clinical nurse has advised me that my treatment will be on Tuesday and Thursday each week for a full day! Yah, but I am allowed home assuming I don't blow a gasket.

So it's been a bit of a muddling day today. Not concentrating on a lot, just picking away at some of the models still sitting on the table.

So I finally finished Hamelin, Leveticus and Rusty Alyce, with Misaki partially completed. The Peacekeeper is in the process of being assembled and the Canine Remains are waiting for me to decide what type of base they should have.

As a side diversion I have mounted all the counter sheets for Uncharted Seas and Firestorm Aramada on thick card (I think it's 2 or 3mm). I'm rather pleased with the test batch. I can now pick up the pieces without an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment