Sunday, July 30, 2017

Blind Pig Games Club 29th July Meet

Was running late on the 29th, lost the internet with my provider on the 27th and was in conversation (read that as put on hold) about getting my service resumed.  My whole post code was affected.  However I made it to the club in time to open up just as the clubs owner arrived with the tables and terrain.

It was a good day at the club, around 20 people, possibly a few more turned up for games.  I got in six games on the day which I was very happy with. A game of Star Realms (which I just lost!), Awesome Kingdom: The Tower of Hateskull, Clank!, Nightfall and two games of Downsize.  I only managed one win on the day and that was at Downsize.  First time I had played Nightfall, interesting game mechanics, will play again now I know how it plays.

The next club meet is 12th August.

Till next time.

The Hon. John

40K in play, not sure edition I'm guessing 8th?

EPIC 40K in play, the Orks won...

40K in play, 8th Ed

Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth - good to see being played.

40K 8th Ed in play.  Good to see Michael C up and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment