Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wargods of Aegyptus

I'll be posting shortly pictures of my warbands for Wargods.

I don't understand why more people haven't taken to this game. Apart from the game being easy on the pocket book, its a brilliant little game system. You can play competitive tournament games or indulge yourself in campaign style games where your Harbinger can improve and gain additional powers.

The figures produced by Crocodile Games are well proportioned and clean castes. I really like the Sebeki, which are Crocodiles. I recommend WarPuppy Miniature and Hobby Games (www.warpuppy.com) for all your figure needs.

Crocodile Games also has a limited range of Hyborea and Olympus. There are Wendigo models which are really nice. The Olympus range has Spartans. Both of these are yet to get a rulebook so while I've bought some of the models and painted them up, they are a long term project waiting for competion.

No comments:

Post a Comment