Friday, February 26, 2010

Too Fat Lardies

I am always on the lookout for new rules. I just can't seem to help myself when it comes to seeking out rules. Do I ever use even a 1/10th of them, well to be honest... no. I do like them from the point of view of pinching ideas for my own gaming inventions, or to add an additional depth to some games I already own.

Too Fat Lardies is by far one of the more cost effective rules publishers. I can buy the rulesets for 7GBP. So about AUS$11 or there abouts. I've just bought Bag the Hun a set of rules for WWII aerial combat. So I'm thinking of buying some 4'x4' board sections and painting hexes on them to such a size to accommodate 1/72 scale aircraft.

I bought tonight

Bag the Hun - WWII Aerial Combat Rules
Finest Hour - Battle of Britain Supplement for Bag the Hun
Kiss Me Hardy - Napoleonic Naval Rules
Bloody Burma - Campaign and Scenario Booklet for WWII Rules

Lots to read.

1 comment:

  1. haha the australian lardies mafia expands!
    melbourne bendigo newcastle mornington tasmania
    welcome!

    ReplyDelete