Friday, August 19, 2016

We have Congo!

Yes I have my pristine hands on a copy of Congo.


I need to thank some people first.  Firstly I need to thank Glen T for his generosity in purchasing me this rule set.  As a bloody poor person and a pensioner money is a gift and not something I have to throw around like I did when I was employed and wealthy.  I am extremely grateful for the generosity that was extended to me on this occasion, it's nice to know that there are still some people out there who care.

Secondly I'd like to thank Paul S of The Last Stand Miniatures and Gaming Hardware for getting in the copies of the game.  He was busy packing up his shop for the QMHE (Queensland Modelling Hobby Exhibition) but still had time for a chat and such.

So I shall be devouring these rules over the day and working out which models I have will fit the bill.  Hopefully I shan't need much in the way of terrain (I hope), though that might mean a new project and the motivation to undertake something.

Cheers
John

No comments:

Post a Comment