Sunday, April 20, 2014

Clean up - What can be found!

Every now and then I get the urge to futilely clean up one of the many rooms I have dedicated to my gaming pursuits (I have the use of the whole lower level of my two story house - a granny flat precisely).  Don't know how long it will last before I give it all up as a bad decision and go back to brooding.

Below are a few pictures of projects that have languished for lack of people with imagination (of whom I am not one).

Kingdom of Britannia - Dystopian Wars.
Yes I based them and gave each ship an individual name!

American War of Independence 15mm
British and Hessian
Was rebasing them for the WRG rules with a slight base width change.
Must obtain some Continental troops eventually.

English Civil War 15mm
Another project lacking opponents

Battletech
Since the death of my friend I've not played this game in over a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment