Sunday, June 25, 2017

Board Game Stats - Lies, damn lies and statistics...

I've been waiting for this App to become available for Android (I really do despise Apple on all levels) for a while, and at long last it has arrived!  Yeah.  After a shaky start - I hate reading instructions.  I'm a person who looks at systems and nuts it out on the go, only referring to manuals if I have to.

On the whole this looks decent and meets my needs.  Will see as time goes on.  Here's what I've done for just the month of June.

Here's the link to the website for those interested - LINK


What is great... the insight page does not have a win/loss tally!  That would be just embarrassing for me to post, after all something that looks so close to 0% is not what I'd really want to share.

Till next time.

The Hon. John

No comments:

Post a Comment