Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Collection of AD&D Modules

Listed below are all the AD&D modules that I have managed to find so far.  There are some gaps, and I have as yet to satisfy myself that there are not a few of them hidden in some of the many boxes that make up my filing system.

If you have any of the modules I'm missing, please let me know and we'll see if we can come to arrangment over a sale or trade.  Please post in the comment section.

A2
Secret of the Slavers Stockade
A3
Assault on the Aerie of the Slave Lords
A4
In the Dungeons of the Slave Lords
B1
In Search of the Unknown
B2
The Keep on the Borderlands
B4
The Lost City
C1
The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan
C2
The Ghost Tower of Inverness
C3
The Lost Island of Castanamir
C4
To Find a King
CM1
Test of the Warlords
CM7
The Tree of Life
D1
Descent into the Depths of the Earth
D2
Shrine of the Kuo-Toa
D3
Vault of the Drow
DL4
Dragons of Desolation
EX1
Dungeonland
EX2
The Land Beyond the Magic Mirror
G1-3
Against the Giants
I13
Adventure Pack I
I4
Oasis of the White Palm
I5
Lost Tomb of Martek
I6
Ravenloft
I7
Baltron's Beacon
I8
Ravager of Time
L1
The Secret of Bone Hill
M1
Blizzard Pass
M2
Maze of the Riddling Minotaur
N1
Against the Cult of the Reptile God
O2
Blade of Vengeance
OA1
Swords of the Daimyo
Q1
Queen of the Demonweb Pits
REF-4
The Book of Lairs II
S1
Tomb of Horrors
S2
White Plume Mountain
S3
Expedition to the Barrier Peaks
T1-4
The Temple of Elemental Evil
U2
Danger at Dunwater
U3
The Final Enemy
UK1
Beyond the Crystal Cave
UK2
The Sentinel
UK3
The Gauntlet
UK4
When a Star Falls
UK5
Eye of the Serpent
UK6
All That Glitters...
WG4
The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdan
WG5
Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure
WG6
Isle of the Ape
WG7
Castle Greyhawk
X10
Red Arrow, Black Shield
X3
Curse of Xanathon
Terrible Trouble at Tragidore

No comments:

Post a Comment