Sunday, February 18, 2018

H.P. Lovecraft and my passions for the mythos.

Recently I have been watching with bemusement the enthusiasm of people for H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos.  The second edition of Mansions of Madness has seen a resurgence, thanks in many ways to the App which does a lot of the hard work which was initially the "game masters" role.  I have a first edition set of Mansions and the first expansion.  Finding it really difficult to justify buying the second edition... but I might buckle one day... one day.

It was while I was looking at all the Cthulhu related material I found my role play materials and the Arkham Horror board game... oh look I even found more related games!

The Call of Cthulhu RPG collection, I prefer the BRP system.

Arkham Horror board game collection (just missing two titles
Miskatonic Horror and The Lurker at the Threshold).

The other Mythos related games in the collection.
So do I have a problem?  Is my sanity doubtful...

Till next time.
The Hon. John

No comments:

Post a Comment