Saturday, September 10, 2016

Building a Pyramid

Finally obtained my Pyramid from BPLaser (BPLaser Business LINK) and begun assembling it.  Here are some shots of it as I put it together.  I'll post more as I paint the beggar in due course - can't believe how expensive cans of spray paint have become.  Bunnings did have a cheap range (they still do), but it now has an extremely limited palate.  Not a happy camper.










THE END PRODUCT 16 SEPTEMBER 2016


For starters I didn't read the instructions that were provided for constructing the pyramid!  That's why the two hammers and a file may be in the background of the photo.  As with all building projects you learn from your "mistakes" and know what not to do "next time". However considering the piece will spend it's time in sections as all the action will be taking place inside the pyramid, all will be good.  Now to find some affordable cans of spray paint.

Cheers

John

No comments:

Post a Comment