Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Warband - re-purposing my figures

As you get older, your finances change and life options become reduced, and when your favourite hobby is involved, re-purposing figures is one of the only options available.

I have a small collection of Warmaster range figures from GW.  While I have an army or two to actually play Warmaster with the few who still play the game, I wondered what to do with what was left over.  I then by accident came across Warband - Fantasy Tabletop Wargaming Rules available from Pendraken Miniatures.




When I get excited with a project (and that happens a lot), I get the rules, look at the army lists, decide what lists I wanted to run with, obtain figures (from multiple sources) and start painting.  Reading the rules comes usually after I've painted two opposing forces.

My efforts to this current project have resulted in one army painted.




No comments:

Post a Comment