Saturday, May 12, 2018

This Scale is Broken Challenge Week #8

It has been a week of no loss or gain. Well I guess that has not strictly been correct, I have seen the scale increase, but I have also seen it drop as well.  When I weighed myself today I was 100g below my 97kg recorded weight, but I rounded up just for simplicity.

Things on the home front look like they will move into or towards more caretaker mode in the coming months or years if I cannot get my wife to change her habits.  Her latest test results on Friday were not promising and it would appear that her kidney(s) are now being added to her health woes.  Oh well, I've had practice, so it won't be anything new.


Starting Weight: 231.49lb
Previous Weeks Weight: 213.84lb
This Weeks Weight: 213.84lb
Total weight lost: 17.65lb
Percentage: 7.6

GAINED:  0

Here is the LINK for this week YouTube video for the weekly report for those that may be interested in watching it.

Till next time.

The Hon. John

No comments:

Post a Comment