Saturday, April 14, 2018

This Scale is Broken Challenge Week #4

I have the weirdest metabolism.  I was down to 94kg on Thursday, saw my doctor on Friday morning for my weekly checkup (she makes sure my corpse is still walking, bits haven't fallen off) and I weighed fully clothed 101kg.  Come Saturday night just before bed I weighed myself, 100kg, this morning 99kg.  So I'm rather efficiently getting my body to eat away at itself inconsistently at best.

I purchased a set of electronic scales which fail to register on a photo, so no photo this time.

Starting Weight: 231.49lb
Previous Weeks Weight: 216.05lb
This Weeks Weight: 218.26lb
Total weight lost: 13.23lb
Percentage: 5.7

GAINED: 2.21lb this week!

Better result next week.

Till next time.

The Hon. John

No comments:

Post a Comment