Friday, April 13, 2018

Stuffed Fables

Source: BGG

Source: BGG

My game library increases by another title.  This is an enchanting appearing game, as to when I will get the chance to play it I have no idea.  My children are all adult and living busy lives away from the family home these days.  I'll test the water at the club when it resumes in June, but I'm not expecting much in the way of enthusiasm, but I could be wrong.  Maybe grandchildren... one day.

The components are brilliant I have to say. Presentation and the models spot on.  Certainly well worth the purchase if you intend buying one.  One of those games I think that I'd have regretted not owning some years in the future when it wasn't easily available I think.

More information on the game can be found at Board Game Geek link HERE

Till next time.

The Hon. John

No comments:

Post a Comment