Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wednesday Update

Gack. Sick as a dog. World is looking really weird at present.

I may be irritable, decidely abrupt and unpleasant but I continue to soldier on. As a result the paint has been flying thick and thicker! Polished off my AI aircraft. Got my order from that champion chap Luke from the Phoenix Forge. Lots of new goodies to keep my mind off the pain.

Incoming today was my latest Malifaux figures. Even lucked out and got the Miss Pack (Nurse) in my Dreamer Boxed set. As part of my order was the latest Thanaris Elves and Iron Dwarf ships. I also got the new Sky Pirates Sabre Class Attack Airship.

Also arriving today was my latest commission, Humans for Blood Bowl.

My wife attended the school last night to hear about the new laptops the children will be getting for 2011. My youngest (Dana) will get one but Liam will miss out on this. I have to read through the contract details etc but from what my wife tells me is that we get to keep the laptop at the end of the four years. Mind you 4 years is a long time in the technology sector so the machine will be more than likely obsolete then. However I'm not one to pass up a "freebe". Mind you I still have my last three pc's still sitting on my shelves. I really must do something about getting the data off them one day.

So life continues on. Till next time, remember life is as long as you want it to be.

Cheers

john

No comments:

Post a Comment