Sunday, September 6, 2015

Undead for Kings of War

I played my first game of 2nd Edition Kings of War at the Blind Pig on Saturday 5th September (and lost).

It was a really fun game to play, the fact I'm not having to remove casualty figures makes it even more enjoyable (although one purist complained that it was too abstract a game, then asked if I'd play 8th Ed WFB).  I'll play any set of rules which my figures will function in with little or no rebasing.  That's why I found KoW a no brainer when I decided to play it.  Virtually everything I have for WFB will transfer across.

I spent the rest of Saturday and Sunday making large movement trays and reforming my troops.

Hopefully I shall be able to do Orcs and Elves without much drama.


The models at the back half of the photo are troops that haven't made it across of KoW (yet). 


No comments:

Post a Comment