Saturday, June 7, 2014

Games played at the Blind Pig 7th June 2014

These are just two of the games that I played at the Blind Pig today.

First was Star Trek Fleet Captains.  An exploration and mission driven game.  A clix base from Wizkids, which I can say works but is really hard on the eyes for an old man to read, even with glasses.  The ships are nicely constructed and I have the urge to just buy the game for the figures.  However the game is worth the purchase and I recommend you have a game if you can.



Alien Frontiers is a worker placement game using dice which are allocated to sections on the board that allow you access to resources which give you access to more ships (dice) and abilities.  The first person to place their last colony ends the game and victory points are scored.  I came resounding last out of four, but I enjoyed the game and look forward to others in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment